Friday, April 11, 2008

La Fin

Can't believe this class came to an end.

Had a great time and it was amongst one of those classes where I gained so much. I now have a new appreciation for books. I view them differently and its all thanks to Reg, not that I want to brag about it, but its true. You were a great professor, informative and very open to ideas. Also, the books you brought in were very helpful as well so I thank you.

Lastly, I want to thank all my classmates. We all integrated pretty well together and it was fun to see everyone's progress week by week. The blog definitely helped. I had fun spying on everyones work *evil laugh*.


Hope everyone has a great summer. See you in grad show :)


Maryam

P.S I think I'm going to bind all my process work from now on!


***





No comments: